Network installations, upgrades, security enhancements,
broadband Internet connectivity
Current networking technologies enable business users to harness the speed and convenience of modern data networks and enjoy permanent high-bandwidth broadband connections to the Internet.
Internal office local area networks (LANs) can now incorporate wireless networking and support hot-desking with relative ease.
External network connectivity to the Internet and other business sites has undergone a radical change in recent years. Permanent high-bandwidth Internet connections are now affordable to even the smallest businesses, and the ongoing evolution of Virtual Private Networking (VPN) technologies enables companies with distributed premises or remote/home workers to connect to the corporate LAN with almost all of the functionality that they would enjoy at the office.
Voice Over IP (VoIP) technologies further enhance the ICT infrastructure, providing extremely cost-effective telephone communications with considerably more features and possibilities than traditional telecoms networks.
However, with these technologies come significant security risks not previously experienced by most businesses. A lack of adequate network security presents a serious risk to the entire business, and internal misuse or external attacks through compromised security systems can cause a range of problems from mild annoyances to complete data loss.
QNet can advise on how best to secure your corporate network, get the most from it, seamlessly connect remote users or other business sites, and guide you through the myriad of permanent Internet connection products to provide you with the fastest, most stable and best value-for-money connectivity solutions available to suit your specific requirements.
Networking services and technologies include: -
- Office network installations and expansion
- Network performance testing and enhancement
- "Hot-desking" and home-working facilitation
- Firewall implementation and maintenance
- Hub, switch and router installations
- Network security and activity monitoring
- Permanent leased-line connections
- ADSL broadband connections
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
- Network encryption technologies
- Ethernet, Gigabit, and Wi-Fi
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) solutions